What is JAMB regularization? How to do JAMB regularisation? Read all you need to know about JAMB regularisation and how to successfully do it.
In this article you’ll find the complete guide to a successful JAMB regularization, procedures and requirements. Make sure to read to the end so as not to miss any important information.
Before we continue let’s understand what is JAMB Regularization.
What is JAMB Regularization?
JAMB Regularization is a process by which the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) officially recognizes the admission offered to a student that was not initially processed by the board. This is usually done for students who have been admitted to a tertiary institution but do not have a JAMB registration number or admission letter.
The purpose of JAMB Regularization is to ensure that all students who have been admitted to tertiary institutions are duly registered with JAMB and have access to all the benefits that come with being a registered JAMB candidate, such as being able to print their admission letter, participate in the NYSC program, and access other government scholarships and grants.
To apply for JAMB Regularization, students must first create a JAMB profile and then fill out an indemnity form. The indemnity form must be signed by the Dean of Student Affairs or equivalent officer of the institution where the student is enrolled. The form must then be submitted to the JAMB office in the state where the institution is located.
JAMB Regularization fees are usually around N10,000 (Nigerian Naira). The processing time for JAMB Regularization can vary, but it usually takes a few weeks to a few months. Once the application has been approved, students will be able to print their admission letter and access all the benefits that come with being a registered JAMB candidate.
Why you should do JAMB Regularization:
Below are some of the read why you’ll need to do JAMB regularization.
- It enables you to print admission letter
- Eligibility for NYSC program
- Access to government scholarships and grants
- Ability to participate in other academic activities, such as inter-school competitions
- Peace of mind knowing that your admission is duly recognized by JAMB
If you are a student who has been admitted to a tertiary institution but do not have a JAMB registration number or admission letter, you should consider applying for JAMB Regularization. This will ensure that you have access to all the benefits that come with being a registered JAMB candidate and will help you to avoid any future problems.
Who need to do JAMB Regularisation?
You’ll need to do JAMB regularization if you fall to any of the category of students mention below:
The following categories of students are required to apply for JAMB Regularization:
- Students who were admitted to a tertiary institution but did not write the UTME or did not use their UTME results to apply for admission.
- Students who were admitted to a tertiary institution through a direct entry program, such as JUPEB or IJMB.
- Students who were admitted to a tertiary institution through a foundation program.
- Students who were admitted to a tertiary institution through a part-time program.
- Students who were admitted to a tertiary institution but were not given a JAMB admission letter.
- Students who were admitted to a tertiary institution but their admission was not processed by JAMB.
- HND students who were admitted to a university to complete their degree program.
It is important to note that JAMB Regularization is a compulsory requirement for all students who fall into any of the categories listed above. If you do not apply for JAMB Regularization, you may not be able to print your admission letter, participate in the NYSC program, or access other government scholarships and grants.
How to do JAMB Regularization
Below are the steps you’ll follow for your JAMB regularization.
JAMB REGULARIZATION FOR NYSC BATCH A 2023 (COMPLETE GUIDE)
Jamb Regularization is one of the things that hinders graduates from seeing their Names on the NYSC Mobilization list. I am dedicating this article to everyone out there that is having issues with Jamb Regularization and everyone looking for how to solve the issue of Jamb Regularization. By the end of this article, you will know about Jamb Regularization and also learn how to easily solve it.
It is compulsory for all Graduates of institutions in Nigeria to get clearance from Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to be qualified for NYSC mobilization.
As mentioned initially in the article students that did not get admission through JAMB will have to apply for JAMB Regularization in order to register for NYSC Mobilization.
How Much is JAMB Regularization?
The JAMB regularization is also known as Late Application and it attracts a fee of ₦8,500 without Jamb registration number, while with Jamb registration number ₦5,000. I’m sorry it’s not free of charge, you have to pay for it. Although 8.5k and 5k is too much but now, we don’t seem to have an option
How To Process Jamb Regularization For NYSC
I am going to show you an easy step by step guide to help you process your JAMB Regularization successfully. Just follow these steps below.
Here is the full process briefly:
- Create a Profile
- Make Payment
- Download and Print forms
- Append Signature by relevant authorities
- Upload printed forms
You will have to visit JAMB official site by clicking on https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/ and follow the instructions below; 👇
Procedure For JAMB Regularization
1 Create a profile through the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details.
- Things You Need To Create A Profile
- A valid Email address.
- Correct Surname and first name.
- Available Mobile No.
- State and LGA of Origin
- A password that you can easily remember. Once you have filled that above information ready, let’s proceed to the second step.
2. Click the sign up Button
You cannot sign up twice, you only have a right to one profile.
- After sign up, you will get a redirection to a page where you will have to log in.
- You will sign in with your Email address and password on the JAMB Login Page
SUCCESSFULLY LOG IN?
3.Once you log in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
4. Using your Mobile Phone, Open the Messages app. Send NIN To 55019. To Officially get your JAMB profile code Type the word NIN then space and add your 11 digit NIN Number and send to 55019 by SMS.
5. The number 4 Option is for those that haven’t written Jamb before, or don’t have Jamb registration number. you will be asked to do the number 4 Option
6. After getting Jamb profile code. Goto Jamb Office in the state you schooled, e.g if you schooled at Abia State, you’re to go Abia State Jamb Office
7. You’re to go along with your
- ND or HND Statement of Result or Certificate (Optional)
- WAEC/NECO Result
- COVID 19 Green Card
- Rector Name
- Rector Phone
- Registrar Name
- Institution Email Address
- ATM CARD or Cash
- Birth Certificate _(Optional)_
- The Email Address and Password of the Jamb Profile you created
8. If you have written Jamb before and forgot your Jamb registration number, do retriever of Jamb registration number which is between 1k to 3k in Jamb Office
9. Remember the year you were admitted in your institution
10. You will be ask to pay *N5000* if you are registering with Jamb registration number, while without Jamb registration number you are paying *N8500*
11. Do not ask someone to go do the registration for you, because you would be capture and also do thumbprint
12. Once you complete the payment, and successfully Registered After submission, an Indemnity Form will display for printing:
13. Login to your dashboard, click on the 3 slash lines by your right, then scroll down then select *My Indemnity Form* then click on *Print Indemnity Form*, download the file then take it to cyber cafe to print out in colored
14. This is what you will fill and take to your institution for Approval.
15. Your institution will be responsible for submission of the approved form to the JAMB state office.
16. Once Jamb gets it, they will upload the form on your profile. You will receive a notification when this is done.
17. JAMB will now process your application. And congratulations, you just did your Jamb Regularization
If you find the procedures confusing it’s advisable you go to a CBT centre/JAMB Office and do your JAMB regularization there. That is also more advisable so as to avoid making errors.
This are the steps you’ll have to follow for your JAMB regularization, if you have any question or insight feel free to drop them in the comment section below and we will do our best to answer you.