Here’s a step by step process on how to Check whether your O’level(WAEC & NECO) result is uploaded on JAMB Portal/CAPS, Read to the end!
It’s very important to make sure that you uploaded to JAMB Portal/CAPS if you want to be considered for admission, if your seeking for admission into any higher institution in Nigeria uploading your Olevel result is compulsory.
Why you need to upload your O-level to JAMB Portal
You need to upload your O’level results to the JAMB portal because it is a requirement for admission into any university or polytechnic in Nigeria. The JAMB portal uses your O’level results to determine your eligibility foCheck r admission, as well as to calculate your aggregate score. Your aggregate score is used to rank you against other applicants, and the higher your aggregate score, the better your chances of being admitted.
Here are the reasons why you need to upload your O’level results to the JAMB portal:
- To be eligible for admission. Most universities and polytechnics in Nigeria require that you have at least five credits in your O’level exams, including English Language and Mathematics. By uploading your O’level results to the JAMB portal, you are proving that you meet the minimum requirements for admission.
- To calculate your aggregate score. [Not all universities use Olevel to calculate aggregate] Your aggregate score is calculated by adding up your scores in the JAMB exam and your O’level exams. The higher your aggregate score, the better your chances of being admitted.
- To be considered for scholarships. Some universities and polytechnics offer scholarships to students with high aggregate scores. By uploading your O’level results to the JAMB portal, you are making yourself eligible for these scholarships.
If you do not upload your O’level results to the JAMB portal, you will not be eligible for admission into any university or polytechnic in Nigeria. So, it is important to upload your O’level results as soon as possible.
How to Check if your JAMB Result is Uploaded on JAMB portal
To check if your O’level is uploaded on JAMB Portal, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the JAMB website and log in to your account. here’s the Link: https://jamb.gov.ng/efacility
- Click on the “Check Admission Status” button.
- Click on “Access My CAPS”.
- Click on “My O’level”
It your O’level results have been uploaded, you will see them listed on the page. If your O’level results have not been uploaded, you will see a message saying “No O’level results uploaded”, or a blank space.
Note your email must be linked to your JAMB portal before you are able to login to your portal. If your is email is not linked Check the step we provide below.
RECOMMENDED: How to Link your email to JAMB Profile
How to Upload your Olevel(WAEC & NECO) to JAMB PORTAL
Here’s how you could upload your Olevel to the JAMB portal:
- You can only upload your O’level result at a JAMB-accredited CBT centre.
- You will need to bring a printout of your O’level result to the CBT centre.
- You will need to pay a small fee to upload your result.
- The uploading process may take a few minutes.
Once your O’level result has been uploaded, you will be able to see it in your CAPS. This will be important for the admission process, as most universities will require you to have a minimum of five O’level credit passes.
How Much is Upload of Olevel result to JAMB Portal?
The cost of uploading your O’level result to the JAMB portal is ₦500. This is the standard fee charged by all JAMB-accredited CBT centres. You will need to pay this fee in cash when you upload your result.
Please note that the fee may vary slightly from centre to centre. However, it is unlikely to be more than ₦500.
What is Olevel result?
O-level result, short for Ordinary Level result, is the result of an examination taken at the end of secondary school education. It is a standardized examination that is taken by students in many countries around the world. In Nigeria, the O-level examination is also known as the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
The O-level examination is a major requirement for entry into universities and other tertiary institutions. Most universities require students to have a minimum of five O-level credit passes in order to be admitted.
In short: O’level results simply means your WAEC & NECO RESULT
If you have any question to ask about how to Upload your Olevel result to JAMB Portal please feel free to drop them in the Comment section below as we do our best to answer your questions