Looking for guide on how to check your JAMB admission status? Relax as we bring you the guide on how Check and accept your admission on JAMB CAPS/Portal.
in this article we will take a look on how to check your admission status on JAMB CAPS. It’s another season for admission into various institutions across Nigeria, and one thing Common about all this schools is that they do forward their admission to JAMB,
If you are a candidate looking for admission into any institution in Nigeria relax as we bring you the guide how to Check your JAMB admission status on CAPS.
Before we go further let understand what is JAMB CAPS
JAMB CAPS, which stands for “Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Central Admission Processing System,” is a platform used in Nigeria for the admission process into tertiary institutions. It provides a centralized system for universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education to process and manage admission applications from prospective students. Through JAMB CAPS, applicants can monitor their admission status, accept or reject offers, and institutions can manage the admission process efficiently. It’s a key tool in streamlining the admission process in Nigeria’s educational system
CAPS Allows Candidates to:
- Check their admission status
- Accept or reject admission offers
- View the list of institutions and programmes they have been offered admission to
- Upload their credentials (such as O’level results, certificate of origin, etc.)
- Pay their acceptance fee
CAPS also allows institutions to:
- Upload their admission lists
- View the list of candidates who have accepted their admission offers
- Generate admission letters
- Monitor the admission process
How to Login to JAMB CAPS with registration Number
In this section we will walk you through on how to get your email and password and Login to JAMB CAPS
To log into CAPS you must have an account with JAMB, if you’ve written JAMB or have registered for DE then you are definitely having an account with JAMB and ready to login to CAPS.
Recommended: JAMB regularization procedures
After Registering for JAMB or DE you’ll be able to use your email address and password to login to your CAPS that is after JAMB result are released,
Before, you can LOGIN to your CAPS right away after JAMB registration however JAMB have changed the procedure you’ll now have to link your email to JAMB so as to be able to access CAPS.
To link your email address to JAMB, go to any CBT centre pay the sum of 500# and tell them you want to link your email to JAMB. Make sure you go along with the email you want to link and before it has never been use in any previous JAMB.
After you successfully link your email address you’ll get a message from JAMB containing your password that you’ll use to Login to JAMB Portal.
How to Check your Admission status on CAPS
There are two different ways to access your CAPS one is through the CAPS app and secondly through the JAMB portal/efacility. For the this post we will show you how to use JAMB efacility to access your CAPS. It’s more reliable as the CAPS is fond of having issues.
1. To Check your admission status on JAMB CAPS, first Visit: https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/ (Change your to desktop mode)
2. Use the email address Linked to your JAMB portal and the password sent to your email to login.
After a successful login you’ll see a page like the one below.
3. Now click on the last Icon, the one with ☑️ logo(adminission status)
After you clicked the icon mentioned (the admission status button) you’ll be redirected to a page like the one below
4. Now Click on the ACCESS CAPS BUTTON as seen above.
After you click on ACCESS CAPS, you’ll be redirected to a page like the one shown below.
5. The picture above shows the CAPS home page using efacility.
As seen on the CAPS homepage, you’ll see different options from CAPS.
- My choice: this simply shows you the course and institution you apply
- My Olevel: simply shows you your Olevel result(WAEC & NECO) . This is very important check to see if your Olevel is there, if no Olevel display there it’s advisable you visit the nearest CBT centre to upload your Olevel.
- Admission status: this is where you Check if you are admitted.
- Marketplace: this show if another institution wants to offer you admission
- Transfer approval: this shows if your institution want to change the course you apply you’ll have the option to either accept or reject.
How to ACCEPT admission on JAMB CAPS/Portal
If you’ve been admitted and now wants to accept your admission then congratulations below is how to accept your admission on CAPS.
From the pictures shown in number 4 of this article, click on admission status. You’ll be redirected to a page like the one below.
If you’ve been admitted the admission status will change from not admitted to admit and the ACCEPT and Reject admission button will be activated. From there you Click on accept admission
How to print your JAMB admission letter
To print your admission letter use the image on no 2 of this article and pay for the admission letter before you’ll be able to print it, save it as PDF and print it at any cafe/CBT centre. However to avoid mistake we strongly recommend you go to any CBT centre or cafe to print your JAMB ADMISSION LETTER
This is all about printing checking, accepting and print of JAMB admission. If you have any question or needs some clarification be sure to drop your question in the comment section below, it’s our pleasure to always make sure you get the right info.