The Gombe state University (GSU) have released its first Admission list for the 2022/2023 Academic Session, See details below
This post provide you with the PDF admission list of the Gombe state University. And how to print your GSU Admission Letter.
How to check Gombe state University (GSU) Admission on JAMB portal
Below is how to Check Gombe state University admission on JAMB portal.
- To check your Gombe State University (GSU) admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your GSU admission status or click on Access my CAPS to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
Download Gombe state University admission list PDF
The GSU Admission List is now available on the school Portal. Download Gombe state University admission list PDF below.
How to print GSU admission letter
Below is how to print the GSU Admission letter
- Visit the www.gsu.edu.ng University website
- Click on the “Registration” module link and select “Undergraduate”.
- Use your JAMB No. as your “Username” and “gsu2022” as your default password in the login request area
- Click on “Print Admission Letter” to print out University Admission Letter and Registration Procedure.
If you have any question about the GSU admission kindly drop it in the comment section below as we do our best to answer you.