Looking for a fully scholarship in the USA? Clark University Scholarship is One of the scholarship is currently open, see application procedures & more
About Clark University Scholarship
If you are an international student applying to your first year of undergraduate study at Clark University, you could be eligible for merit scholarships offered by the University.
When you send in your admissions application, you will be considered automatically for several merit scholarships. Our Presidential Scholarship requires a separate application; however, the rest of our merit scholarships do not.
Your eligibility for scholarships depends on your academic achievement (those indicated on your application for admission), not on your family need. However, international students who may qualify for scholarships are still expected to demonstrate the ability to cover a significant percentage of the cost of their education. This includes students who wish to be considered for the Presidential Scholarship. On average, international students at Clark pay $25,000 to $45,000 per year.
If you are awarded a merit scholarship, you will be notified when you receive your admissions decision.
Application Deadline: Essay deadline: 1st February, 2024
Eligible Countries: All
Eligible Field of Study: All
Eligibility: An ideal candidate for the Presidential LEEP Scholarship has a high school record which places them at the top of Clark University’s applicant pool, An ideal candidate demonstrates a strong desire to:
- Pursue a demanding academic schedule.
- Collaborate with peers and professors.
- Meet ambitious career and life goals.
- Join a community of scholars with a strong commitment to global change.
- Tackle complex challenges at home and abroad.
Number of Awardees: 5
Value of Scholarship:
- Free tuition, room and board for four years: the annual scholarship renewal would be contingent on candidate’s maintaining a strong academic record at Clark for each of their four years as an undergraduate.
Duration of Scholarship: 4 years
How to Apply:
- If you are interested in the Presidential Scholarship, simply check that option when you fill out the Common Application (available after Aug. 1).
- You’ll then receive detailed information — including the topics of the two short essays — on how to apply for the scholarship. The final deadline for submitting the essays is Feb. 1, for Early Action, Early Decision and Regular Decision candidates.
- Students will be notified in March if they have been selected for an interview.
- The Admissions Committee chooses finalists based on the strength of their applications for admission and other criteria identified by the committee. Last year, the committee reviewed more than 450 scholarship applications from the U.S. and around the world before inviting 15 finalists for interviews; of those 15, five were awarded the scholarship and became members of the incoming class. Typically, one or two international students receive this award each year.
Some Tips to consider
This tips are important and could boast your chance of winning a scholarship at Clark University.
- Highlight your academic achievements. Clark University is a highly selective school, so you’ll need to highlight your academic achievements in your application. This includes your GPA, test scores, and any honours or awards that you’ve received.
- Demonstrate your leadership potential. Clark University is looking for students who are leaders. This means being involved in extracurricular activities, taking on leadership roles, and making a difference in your community.
- Show your commitment to diversity and inclusion. Clark University is committed to diversity and inclusion. This means being open-minded and accepting of others, and being willing to learn about different cultures and perspectives.
Commonly asked question on Clark University Presidential Scholarships
Is it Fully funded? Yes. The Scholarship provides Full tuition, on-campus room and board for all four years, regardless of a family’s financial need.
Can I lose the scholarship even after getting it? Yes. The scholarship requires that you maintain the scholarship by meeting year-to-year continuation requirements; these requirements are included with the student’s admission and awards letter.
If you have any questions regarding this article be sure to drop your comments in the comment section below and visit the official Website of Clark University to learn more about the scholarship.