This article brings you the list of courses offered by Kaduna polytechnic and Kaduna poly JAMB cut off Mark 2023/2024
This article brings you the List of Courses offered by Kaduna Polytechnic and it’s JAMB Cut off Mark, read to the end to see all you’ll need to know about this Kaduna Poly.
Kaduna Polytechnic is a public polytechnic located in Kaduna, Nigeria. It was established in 1956 as Kaduna Technical Institute and was upgraded to a polytechnic in 1977. The polytechnic offers National Diploma and Higher National Diploma courses in a wide range of fields, including engineering, technology, business, and the arts.
Kaduna Polytechnic is one of the largest polytechnics in Nigeria, with over 25,000 students. The polytechnic has a good reputation for academic excellence and has produced many successful graduates who have gone on to successful careers in a variety of fields.
The polytechnic is located in a large, modern campus that is well-equipped with facilities for teaching and learning. The campus also has a library, a sports complex, and a health center.
Kaduna Polytechnic is a good choice for students who are looking for a high-quality education in a modern, well-equipped environment. The polytechnic offers a wide range of courses that can prepare students for successful careers in a variety of fields.
Here are some of the key facts about Kaduna Polytechnic:
- Established in 1956
- Located in Kaduna, Nigeria
- Offers National Diploma and Higher National Diploma courses
- Over 25,000 students
- Good reputation for academic excellence
- Modern, well-equipped campus
- Wide range of courses
If you are interested in learning more about Kaduna Polytechnic, you can visit the polytechnic’s website at www.kadunapoly.edu.ng
Kaduna Polytechnic Operates 2 campus one at Tudun wada and the other one at Barnawa.
Courses Offered By Kaduna Polytechnic
Below is the list of courses Offered by Kaduna polytechnic
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering / Technology
- Agricultural Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Banking and Finance
- Building Technology
- Business Administration and Management
- Cartography and Geographic Information System
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Cooperative Economics and Management
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Estate Mangement And Valuation
- Fashion Design And Clothing Technology
- Food Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Industrial Education Technology
- Industrial Safety And Environmental Engineering Technology
- Leisure And Tourism management
- Library and Information Science
- Local Government Studies
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Office Technology And Management
- Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing
- Printing Technology
- Public Administration
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Special Needs Education
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Technical Education
- Textile Technology
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Social Development
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation
- Mineral And Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
Now you’ve seen the List of courses offered by this polytechnic. If you have any question, kindly Drop it in the comment section below as we try our best to answer you.
Courses offer by federal polytechnic kaltungo
KADPOLY Cut-Off Mark 2023/2024
To be able to take part in Kaduna Poly Post UTME screening exercise, you must have attained the following mark in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME):
- 100 and above for ND Programmes
- 100 and above for NCE Programmes
- 180 and above for B.Ed(Tech) programmes in affiliation with Federal University of Technology, Minna
- 180 and above for B.Sc in affiliation with Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria in either Architecture, Building, Urban/Regional Planning, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
Does KADPOLY Conduct post UTME?
No Kaduna Polytechnic does not conduct post UTME, the polytechnic Only conducts post UTME for it applicants.
This is the List of Courses offered by Kadpoly, if you have any question Kindly do well to drop them in the Comments section below as we will try our best to answer you.